Reach That High, Touch The Sky! Check It Out! #NewVideo “High” By KingKaz aka SpiritMan #Locked&LoadedMixtape

#WeGotYourBack #WeGotItCovered #London #UK #NewVideoRelease #BBlessRecords #KingKaz #SpiritMan #Locked&Loaded #Mixtape #UnOfficialVideoRelease #2017

Churning them out effortlessly, South East London based producer and rapper KingKaz aka SpiritMan locks it down once again! following the release of his hit video “I did it again” which dropped back in 2016.

Bringing it down a notch KingKaz exhibits his versatility with the release of his new unofficial video “High” also  from the Locked&Loaded Mixtape which will be out soon (release date TBC). Check it out, lets reach that high and touch the sky with KingKaz!!

Support:

[BBLESS RECORDS]   https://www.facebook.com/budablessrecords/

[KINGKAZ OFFICIAL FANPAGE] https://www.facebook.com/search/str/kingkaz+(official+fanpage)/keywords_top

MicStagesUK
We got your back and we got it all covered! Bringing you the hottest tea as it spills
we cover:  News, Entertainment, Fashion, Gossip, Sports, Business Advertising and  Technology
Subscribe, Like, Comment and Follow
FACEBOOK: MICSTAGESUK TWITTER: @MicstagesUK

 

 

 

 

TV LICENCE EVADERS ARE COSTING THE BBC UP TO £291 MILLION A YEAR

#WeGotYourBack #WeGotItCovered #BreakingNews #UK #London #ExpressNews #BBC  #TVLicence  #LicenceEvaders

There are around 26 million UK premises with the £145.50-a-year licences making up almost 80 per cent of the corporation’s £4.8bn income.

Yet fewer evaders are being caught despite increasing numbers of home visits.

Of 3 million enforcement visits in 2015/16 just 298,000 evaders were caught – a fall of almost 20 per cent in five years.

The National Audit Office estimates the rate of TV licence fee dodging was between 6.2 per cent and 7.2 per cent at the end of 2015/16 meaning the corporation lost between £251 – £291 million.

In a stinging report, the NAO said the BBC’s aim to slash the evasion rate to 3.95 per cent by 2020 is “unlikely to be achieved.”

Every percentage point reduction in the evasion rate is worth around £40.5million in extra income.

Reducing it to below 4 per cent would boost the BBC’s coffers by at least £91million a year.

Amyas Morse, head of the NAO said: “The BBC has made progress against most of its main performance targets for collecting the licence fee, increasing revenue every year since 2010-11, and reducing collection costs by 25 per cent over the same period to £99.6 million.

“It has, however, had less success achieving its aim to reduce licence fee evasion.

For the latest : Gossip, Music News, Entertainment News, Fashion, Current Affairs and Health visit

MicstagesUK

***WE GOT IT COVERED***

Continue to like, comment and follow

Facebook: Micstages UK  Twitter: @MicstagesUK  Gmail: MicstagesUK

***WE GOT YOUR BACK***

PHARRELL WILLIAMS AND HIS WIFE HELEN LASICHAN, WELCOME TRIPLETS.

#WeGotYourBack #WeGotItCovered #BreakingNews #EntertainmentNews #USA #HipHopDxNews #PharrelWilliams #Triplets #HelenLasichanh

According to Vanity Fair , Pharrell Williams and His wife Helen Lasichan, gave birth to triplets earlier this month.

The publication says the names and sexes of the three children haven’t been revealed, but mother and babies are “happy and healthy.”

The three children will act as younger siblings to the couple’s eight-year-old son, Rocket.

Besides celebrating triplets, Pharrell is having success with Hidden Figures, a film that he produced about the plight of black women working for NASA in the Jim Crow era. The film won Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Theatrical Motion Picture at Sunday’s SAG Awards. It was nominated for two Golden Globe Awards and is nominated for three Oscars, including Best Picture.

Meanwhile, N.E.R.D. fans are awaiting the group’s fifth album, which Pharrell said is in the works.

Source: http://hiphopdx.com/news/id.42199/title.pharrell-his-wife-welcome-triplets

 

For the latest : Gossip, Music News, Entertainment News, Fashion, Current Affairs and Health visit

MicstagesUK

***WE GOT IT COVERED***

Continue to like, comment and follow

Facebook: Micstages UK  Twitter: @MicstagesUK  Gmail: MicstagesUK

***WE GOT YOUR BACK***

Dramatic Re-Enactment Of 10-Year-Old Damilola Taylor’s Death Has Sparked Fury Amongst Viewers.

#WeGotYourBack #WeGotItCovered #TheSun #UK #London #DamilolaTaylorMurder #ReEnactment #ViewersFurious

VIEWERS of the dramatic re-enactment of the murder of Damilola Taylor were left devastated on Monday night – after they watched his killers walk free.

Damilola, Out Loved Boy, left millions in tears as they witnessed the reconstruction of the murdered ten-year-old, who was stabbed with a broken bottle in Peckham sixteen years ago.

The youngster had only just moved over to London from Nigeria and was weeks away from celebrating his eleventh birthday.

Since the murder, Damilola’s parents fought to get justice for their ill-fated son, which culminated at an Old Bailey trial two years later.

NINTCHDBPICT000279390907

 

The Beeb and production team were praised for their heartbreaking portrayal of the murder and aftermath
NINTCHDBPICT000002400071
Damilola was found bleeding to death in a stairwell after being stabbed by teenagers

However, of the four boys who were put on trial for the killing, two of which were 16-year-old brothers, none were charged with the murder.

The ruling was made after two of the boys were found not guilty and the other two were acquitted when it was ruled that a 14-year-old girl, who was the prosecution’s key witness to the crime, was unreliable.

His killers walk free after the case is thrown out in the drama Damilola, Our Loved Boy

Following the murder trial, there were two more trials over the case when a second jury couldn’t decide to convict the group on manslaughter.

Eventually, Ricky and Danny Preddie, the two brothers in the case, were sentenced to eight years in youth custody.

They were released in 2010 and 2011 respectively.

Tonight, as the heartbreaking scenes aired, viewers swarmed to Twitter to share their devastation as the four accused walked free.

NINTCHDBPICT000280070037

BBC
 
The show tracked the boys life from Nigeria through to his death in London

NINTCHDBPICT000001957297

TIMES NEWSPAPERS LTD

Damilola’s parents and brother, above, were praised for their humility during the court case and for their awareness campaigns that followed

One wrote: “I literally cannot stop crying there is literally no reason for this none what so ever

Another added: “The BBC earned my license fee with this one

While another praised his parents and said: “Damilola’s parents are soooooo strong man. They turned their tragedy into a way to help the local community.”

Another angry viewer said: “Watching this knowing that his Damilola’s killers were given manslaugter instead of murder infuriates me

Full story: https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/2136718/viewers-left-in-tears-as-damilola-taylors-killers-cleared-of-murder-in-drama-based-on-10-year-olds-death/

For more breaking news visit:

MICSTAGESUK

On-line magazine/ website  bringing you the hottest headlines, as they drop.  We cover: Politics, Current Affairs, Movies, Music, Events, Reviews, Health, Sports and Fashion

Continue to like, comment and follow us on:

Facebook: Micstages UK  Twitter: @MicstagesUK  Gmail: MicstagesUK

 ***WE GOT YOUR BACK***

BREAKING NEWS: 2 Magnitude Earthquakes Have Hit Visso In Italy.

#WeGotYourBack #WeGotItCovered #BreakingNews #BBCNews #Italy #Visso #Macerata #Earthquake

Two strong earthquakes have hit central Italy, damaging buildings and injuring dozens of people.

A 5.5-magnitude quake struck at 19:10 (17:10 GMT) near Visso in Macerata province, followed two hours later by a 6.1 magnitude tremor in the same area.

Emergency teams have worked through the night. In August an earthquake killed about 300 people south of Visso.

There are few reports of serious injuries but bad weather has been hampering efforts to assess the damage.

Visso is 70km (45 miles) from Amatrice, which was badly damaged in the 6.2 magnitude quake in August.

visso
visso
Image captionSome buildings in central Visso were damaged

Wednesday’s earthquakes were felt across central Italy, including in the capital, Rome, where buildings shook and doors and windows rattled.

“Tens” of people were hurt, but only four people suffered serious injuries, Italy’s civil protection chief Fabrizio Curcio said.

The second earthquake was considerably stronger than the first and numerous smaller aftershocks have occurred. One witness told Italian TV he saw part of a building collapse in front of him.

Read on: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37782320

For more breaking news visit:

MICSTAGESUK

On-line magazine/ website  bringing you the hottest headlines, as they drop.  We cover: Politics, Current Affairs, Movies, Music, Events, Reviews, Health, Sports and Fashion

Continue to like, comment and follow us on:

Facebook: Micstages UK  Twitter: @MicstagesUK  Gmail: MicstagesUK

 ***WE GOT YOUR BACK***

Topping The Charts With Over 20,000 Views In A Week, Lil Opy – Hold You Down [NewVideoRelease]

#WeGotYourBack #WeGotItCovered  #NewVideoRelease #AfroAllstars #OMJ #LilOpy #PaigeyCakey #Oluwa Shimzie #AfroAllstars #HoldYouDown #ThisIsRealHipHop

Youtube video published Jul 23, 2016 – LilOpy  Hold You Down 

AfroAllstars Collective & OMJ Creations presents Brand New Music video by young rising star Lil Opy, aged 17. He released his first official single on Linkuptv entitled ‘Hold You Down’ which features Hackneys golden queen Paigey Cakey & emerging Afro artist Oluwa Shimzie
 
The video has surfaced overnight to over 20,000 views and has recently being premiered on urban radios across London. The video also features cameos from Youtube entertainer Uncle Rafool, AAC Artists Talib J, Fame @ more.‘Hold You Down’ is produced by Lil Opy, Video shot & directed by Amir @Wowa_

————————–

Connect with LilOpy 

Twitter/IG Handles
@itsLilOpy
@Paigey_Cakey / @MsPaigeyCakey
@OluwaShimzie
————————–

 

Please send your music to micstagesuk@gmail.com for the chance to feature in our online magazine 

For more entertainment news visit:

MICSTAGESUK

On-line magazine/ website  bringing you the hottest headlines, as they drop.  We cover: Politics, Current Affairs, Movies, Music, Events, Reviews, Health, Sports and Fashion

Continue to like, comment and follow us on:

Facebook: Micstages UK  Twitter: @MicstagesUK  Gmail: MicstagesUK

 ***WE GOT YOUR BACK***

BREAKING NEWS – Nice Terror Attack On The Promenade Des Anglais, Has Claimed 84 Lives And Left 18 In Critical Condition

#WeGotYourBack #WeGotItCover #BreakingNews #France #Nice #PromenadeDesAnglais #84Dead #18InCriticalCondition #PresidentFrançoisHollande #YoutubeVideo

At least 84 people have been killed and dozens injured after a truck careered along Nice’s packed waterfront, ploughing into hundreds of people.

Youtube Video: Published on Jul 14, 2016 Nice attack: French President François Hollande addresses nation on terror attack

French President Francois Hollande has said several children are among the dead after what he described as a monstrous “terrorist” act.

Video footage shows police trying to stop the lorry before it picks up speed, slamming into revellers gathered along the city’s famous waterside Promenade des Anglais for a Bastille Day fireworks display.

The driver zig-zagged along the promenade for some two kilometres (1.3 miles), mowing people down along the way, according to Nice prosecutor Jean-Michel Pretre.

Several officials say he then emerged from the vehicle and started shooting, sending hundreds of panic-stricken men, women and children running in terror.

“We almost died. It was like hallucinating… (the lorry) zig-zagged,” an eyewitness told i-Tele.

“You had no idea where it was going. My wife… a metre away … she was dead.

“The lorry ripped through everything. Poles, trees, we have never seen anything like it in our lives. Some people were hanging on the door trying to stop it.”

 

Nice-Matin journalist Damien Allemand, who was at the waterside, said the fireworks display had finished and the crowd had got up to leave when they heard a noise and cries.

“A fraction of a second later, an enormous white truck came along at a crazy speed, turning the wheel to mow down the maximum number of people,” he said.

“I saw bodies flying like bowling pins along its route. Heard noises, cries that I will never forget.”

Graphic footage from the scene shows an endless succession of bodies left strewn along the city’s landmark promenade in the lorry’s wake.

Screams and cries can be heard as dazed witnesses lean over the bodies, looking for survivors.

Items of clothing and shoes are scattered across the blood-stained pavement.

French officials say the driver was shot dead by police at the scene, with images showing the windscreen of the 25-tonne lorry riddled with bullet holes.

Several weapons, guns and grenades were found inside the vehicle, Christian Estrosi, president of the region, has confirmed.

There has been no claim of responsibility, however, a police source has identified the attacker as a 31-year-old Franco-Tunisian born in Tunisia.

Though unconfirmed, this tallies with the profile of a man whose identity papers were reportedly discovered inside the vehicle. A police source quoted by news agency AFP said the papers belonged to a resident of Nice.

“I express in the name of the nation, our tears, solidarity, with the victims and the families,” Mr Hollande said.

He pledged to strengthen France’s role in Syria and Iraq and extended the nation’s state of emergency – imposed after November’s attacks in Paris – for a further three months.

At least 18 people remain in a critical condition, with hospitals in the area appealing for blood.

The Hotel Negresco has been turned into a makeshift hospital Pic: @AlbanMikoczy

Laurence Marie, who works at Lenval paediatric hospital, has said “many” children are undergoing serious operations there.

Nice’s famous luxury Negresco hotel, meanwhile, has been turned into a makeshift ward, with dozens of frightened and injured victims gathered in the marble lobby.

The hashtag #RecherchesNice has been started for people still looking for loved ones.

 

This is the worst disaster in the history of Nice as more than 70 people have already lost their lives, killed by the driver as he fired at the crowds ahead of him,” Mr Estrosi said in a statement.

“We are terrified and we want to express our sincere condolences to the families involved.

“Today, we must act. We are currently in touch with the State authorities who are dealing with this crisis.”

The Paris prosecutor’s has office opened an investigation for “murder, attempted murder in an organised group linked to a terrorist enterprise”. The probe is being handled by France’s intelligence agency and judicial police.

The Foreign Office says it is in touch with local authorities in Nice and has advised anyone in the area to follow the instructions of French authorities.

The attack comes days after France breathed a sigh of relief after hosting the Euros 2016 without incident.

The tournament took place under heavy security following the Paris attack that left 130 dead.

Source: http://news.sky.com/story/attack-in-nice-84-dead-as-truck-hits-crowd-10502068

For more breaking news visit:

MICSTAGESUK

On-line magazine/ website  bringing you the hottest headlines, as they drop.  We cover: Politics, Current Affairs, Movies, Music, Events, Reviews, Health, Sports and Fashion

Continue to like, comment and follow us on:

Facebook: Micstages UK  Twitter: @MicstagesUK  Gmail: MicstagesUK

 ***WE GOT YOUR BACK***