The chairman of Orange Drugs Limited, Sir Tony Ezenna, popularly known as Ikenga Akokwa, has officially launched his new mansion in Lagos.
Billionaire businessman, and the chairman of Orange Drugs Limited, Sir Tony Ezenna, on Sunday, November 11th, had the house warming for his new mansion which he recently completed in Lagos state.
The exquisite castle is reportedly located at Bourdillon road in the Ikoyi area of Lagos. Minister of Labour and Productivity, Chris Ngige, Senators; Dino Melaye, Osita Izunaso, Chris Uba and many others, were spotted at the house warming ceremony in Lagos.
The billionaire who also has an exquisite mansion known as ‘Elenma Castle’ in his country home in Owerri-Akokwa local government, Imo State, also acquired the latest Rolls Royce Phantom 2019 which he parked in his new home.
See more photos and videos of the breathtaking palace below;
How much do you know about Chief Anthony Ifeanyichukwu Ezenna, one of Nigeria’s richest men? The billionaire mogul behind Orange Drugs Limited has so many interesting things about him – and below are just 20 that we believes you will really enjoy…
1. He hails from Akokwa, Ideato North LGA of Imo State, but was born on April 27, 1957 in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
2. His father, Mr. Ernest Ezenna Ebilekwe, used to run a chemist shop called Eastern Chemists, which he later transformed and rebranded as Orange Drugs Limited, and has today turned to a multi billion conglomerate.
3. He is married to Elizabeth Adaeze, and they are blessed with five children.
4. A staunch Catholic, he is one of the few Papal Knights that Nigeria has.
5. In Akokwa, his place of origin, he holds the reverred chieftaincy title of Ikenga, which means the pride of his people.
6. He once ran for the governorship of Imo State, which didn’t work out.
7. Mostly attired in agbada or buba and sokoto, nearly all his clothes are made by Sofisticat, one of the biggest designers in the country.
8. His childhood days were spent in Onitsha, Anambra and Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
9. He is an avid preacher of courage, honesty, vision, possibility, etc in whatever one is doing.
10. Reading gives him immense joy, and his favorite author is John C. Maxwell.
11. His path and that of his wife crossed while both of them were members of The Bible Society. This was in Onitsha and sometime in the 80s.
12. They wedded in December 1983.
13. His business role model is Sam Walton, founder of Walmart.
14. His favorite politician is Gandhi.
15. He has a phobia for flying.
16. His favorite food is Ukwa (breadfruit) and his favorite drink, red wine.
17. In his garage are some of the most exotic automobiles you can think of – from Bentley to Rolls Royce, BMW to Benz, etc.
18. All his homes are castle-like. The one in the village is in fact called Elenma Castle.
19. A lot of people may not know this, but he stammers.
20. Orange Drugs parades a rich collection of products, among them Delta Soap, Medik 55, Boska, Passion Energy Drink, Procold, Devon Soap…