The Denver Nuggets blasted the Phoenix Suns to win their Western Conference semi-final series in six games, with Nikola Jokic scoring 32 points.
The Nuggets defeated the Suns 125-100 despite never having made it to the NBA Finals.
Jokic contributed 12 assists and 10 rebounds, and Jamal Murray led Denver with 26 points.
The Golden State Warriors or the Los Angeles Lakers will be the opponents for the Nuggets’ first game in the best-of-seven Western Conference final on Tuesday.
The Lakers will play game six in Los Angeles at 3:00 BST on Saturday, holding a 3-2 advantage over Golden State in their Western Conference semifinal.
The Nuggets have not advanced to the Western Conference finals since they were defeated by the Lakers in 2020.
By defeating the Philadelphia 76ers 95-86 in the Eastern Conference semifinals, the Boston Celtics forced a series decider.
The 76ers will go to Boston for game seven on Sunday; they haven’t made it to the conference finals since 2001.
In order to prevent a late 76ers comeback, Jayson Tatum scored 16 of his 19 points for the Celtics in the fourth quarter.
“I’m, humbly, one of the best basketball players in the world,” Tatum told ESPN.
“All that mattered was we won this game.
“It’s game seven, it doesn’t get any better than that.”
- Andre Onana: as Manchester United loses to Bayern Munich, the goalkeeper accepts responsibility
- Singapore Grand Prix: Carlos Sainz of Ferrari Wins in a Thrilling Finish, Snapping Red Bull’s Winning Streak
- Before the home Euros, Germany upsets France in its first game without Hansi Flick.
- News Regarding the Everton Takeover: Farhad Moshiri is about to be Sold to an American Investment Firm
- Antony: A Manchester United Player has been Accused of Additional Assault in Brazilian Media.