I’m aware there are many artists in the Hip-Hop/Rap genre that DO speak life, love and revolution. My point is they are severely outnumbered by the artists spreading death and self destruction.
Typically, the prerequisite for a ‘poppin’ song nowadays is:
- someone (probably black) must be murdered for the slightest confrontation.
- someone (probably black) must have sex with someone else’s (probably black) significant other.
- someone (probably black) must steal someone’s (probably black) money or property.
- someone (probably black) must avoid any healthy or constructive method of gaining a livable income.
- someone (probably black) must be completely intoxicated at all times and under no circumstances is sobriety acceptable or favorable.
Who decided this was the best kind of music black people should be making and promoting? I’ll tell you who, the system of white supremacy.