50 Cent Admits On Instagram That He Leaked Episodes Of Power 

#WeGotYourBack #WeGotItCovered #MicstagesUK #BreakingNews #HipHopDXNews #USA #EntertainmentNews #50Cent #ExecutiveProducer #Power #Series #Film #Music #LeakedEpisodes #CriminalInvestigation 

After receiving some positive news about Power’s ratings, executive producer 50 Cent took to Instagram on Wednesday (August 16) to celebrate the show’s success. In the caption, he seemingly fesses up to leaking three Power episodes as well.

Image result for 50 cent power season 3

“POWER Ratings up another 10 percent for episode 408,” he wrote. “They glad I leaked the shit now. LOL #SAVAGELIFE Now watch what I do on BET. #50Centralbet.”

Given 50 Cent’s tendency to joke around, his comment about leaking the episodes could’ve easily been his way of goading the people at STARZ. The Queens rap vet has yet to clarify any of his statements.

50 first alluded to the leak on Sunday (August 13) when he wrote on Instagram, “STARZ thinks I leaked my own show.”

Although 50 may be joking, STARZ is taking the leak seriously. The network revealed its plans to launch a forensic investigation to nab the culprit and is fully prepared to take legal action against the person or persons responsible for the incident.

Source: http://hiphopdx.com/news/id.44403/title.50-cent-casually-takes-responsibility-for-power-leak

 

For more Entertainment news: Subscribe, like, comment and Follow:

 
MicStagesUK
We got your back, and we got it all covered! Bringing you the hottest tea as it spills.
We cover:  News, Entertainment, Fashion, Gossip, Sports, Business Advertising and  Technology.
 
FACEBOOK: MICSTAGESUK TWITTER: @MicstagesUK

 

It Looks Like R.Kelly Is In The Clear, Again!!

#WeGotYourBack #WeGotItCovered #BreakingNews  #HipHopDxNews  #USA #EntertainmentNews #Music  #FultonCounty #RKelly #SexCultAllegations

FULTON COUNTY, GA – After R. Kelly was accused of holding women against their will in a sex cult last month, it looked like another crushing blow to the legendary R&B singer’s career. In wake of the controversial news, four of Kelly’s concerts were reportedly canceled due to poor ticket sales, which he vehemently denied.

Now that the proverbial dust has settled around the allegations and people have largely resumed focus on other matters, the Fulton County District Attorney Paul Howard has announced his office is not currently investigating Kelly, according to Atlanta’s FOX 5.

Fulton County commission chairman John Eaves, who is currently running for mayor of Atlanta, called a press conference on Friday (August 11) to demand an investigation into the situation. He alleged the investigators who were working the case had found new information that raised some concerns.

“I’m going to stress to the [Fulton County] district attorney that a full investigation be done, because I believe questions should be answered,” he said.

Ahead of the conference, he also released a statement to the media. “Today, I am asking District Attorney Paul Howard and his investigative officers and prosecutors to fully review the report of the Johns Creek Police and follow every lead — no matter where it leads, or who it implicates, and bring those persons to swift justice,” it read.

Despite his request, D.A. Howard revealed shortly after the conference that no criminal investigation into Kelly’s actions is being conducted at this time, but he will “examine the R. Kelly file to determine next steps.”

Buzzfeed broke the story in July and reported several young women were being held in some kind of sex cult by Kelly in Fulton County. Six women  were said to have been brainwashed and forbidden to contact anyone but Kelly unless they had his permission. One of the women, Jocelyn Savage, claimed she was fine after her parents called a press conference confirming the allegations and saying they haven’t been able to talk to their daughter.

Kelly responded to the allegations in a statement to FOX 5 Atlanta via his publicist. “Mr. Robert Kelly is both alarmed and disturbed by the recent revelations attributed to him,” the statement said. “Mr. Kelly unequivocally denies such accusations and will work diligently and forcibly to pursue his accusers and clear his name.”

In a video the 50-year-old singer posted on social media, he called the entire situation a “bunch of crap.”

“It’s your boy Kelz,” he said. “And I just wanted to let all of my fans out there know that despite all of the crap that y’all hearing. I will be coming to the East Coast to do my show. And believe me y’all. It’s a bunch of crap. Aight? I hope to see y’all there. I love y’all.”

With any legal troubles on the back burner, Kelly can turn his attention to his upcoming performance at the Wolf Creek Amphitheater in College Park on August 25. Live Nation, the company managing the tour, has said that the event will still go on as scheduled despite the call for its cancellation.

 

     For more Entertainment news: Subscribe, like, comment and Follow:

MicStagesUK
We got your back, and we got it all covered! Bringing you the hottest tea as it spills.
We cover:  News, Entertainment, Fashion, Gossip, Sports, Business Advertising and  Technology
FACEBOOK: MICSTAGESUK TWITTER: @MicstagesUK

Tupac’s 1996 Hummer H1 Is Back Up For Auction After Previous Buyer Defaults On Payment.

#WeGotYourBack #WeGotItCovered #BreakingNews #HipHopDXNews #EntertainmentNews #TupacShakur  #1996 #HummerH1 #Auction #RRAuctions

Diehard Tupac fans with plenty of cash to spend are in luck. The late rapper’s 1996 Hummer H1 is going back up for auction after its last buyer failed to pay for the vehicle.

RR Auction will start accepting bids on Tupac’s old ride on August 10 before concluding the bidding on August 17. The Hummer has been relisted at an estimate of $100,000. The vehicle previously sold for $337,000 in May 2016 to a bidder from Ohio who defaulted on the payments.

Tupac bought the Hummer on August 16, 1996, just a month before his death. RR Auction has determined it was likely the last vehicle ever purchased by the influential MC, adding a special wrinkle to its value.

The SUV is equipped with a 6.5 liter, turbo diesel V-8 engine with automatic transmission and comes with a license plate which reads “YAKNPAK” in honor of Tupac’s friend Yaki “Prince” Kadafi. It also contains promotional cassettes for his double album All Eyez on Me as well as Michael Jackson’s Thriller.

The Hummer was fully customized by Tupac and boasts the following features:

The hardtop body features 38″ Dick Cepek off-road lights, a 360-degree spotlight, a grille guard, diamond-plate bumpers, GC Package oversized off-road wheels and tires, and an external PA system with three sirens; area over rear driver side fender bears white lettering, “Eliminator.” The interior is trimmed in burl wood with beige leather upholstery and provides a 12-disc Clarion sound system, Sony GPS, a central tire inflation system, air conditioning, rear sliding glass window, privacy glass, full power options, and a 12,000-pound winch.

Tupac’s “What I Believe” original handwritten poem, a handwritten letter and signed photo from when he was detained at Clinton Correctional are also up for auction.

Get more info at RR Auction’s site.

Source: http://hiphopdx.com/news/id.44309/title.tupac-shakurs-hummer-back-up-for-auction

 

For more entertainment news: Subscribe, like comment and Follow:

MicStagesUK
We got your back and we got it all covered! Bringing you the hottest tea as it spills.
We cover:  News, Entertainment, Fashion, Gossip, Sports, Business Advertising and  Technology
FACEBOOK: MICSTAGESUK TWITTER: @MicstagesUK

Quantasi Sharpton Alleges She Slept With Usher, And Did Not Test Positive For Herpes.

#WeGotYourBack #WeGotItCovered #BreakingNews #HipHopDXNews #LosAngeles #California #USA #Usher #STD #Herpes #QuantasiSharpton

Social media has been going crazy after recent allegations that Usher infected 3 individuals (one being a man), with herpes. One plaintiff claims that she had sexual intercourse with the famous singer, but did not contract an STD. There is a lot of money at stake here! could this be a damage control probe orchestrated by his team of advisers?

 

Published on Aug 7, 2017 (Youtube video) FULL PRESS CONFERENCE: Usher’s Herpes Accuser Quantasia Sharpton & Attorney Lisa Bloom Speak on STD Lawsuit

LOS ANGELES, CA – Celebrity lawyer Lisa Bloom held a press conference in Los Angeles on Monday (August 7) to address Usher’s recent flood of lawsuits alleging he had infected multiple people with an STD.

According to court documents obtained by TMZ, all three of Usher’s most recent accusers allegedly had sex with the illustrious R&B singer.

Bloom said they participated in the sexual activity with Usher “because Raymond [Usher] was a revered celebrity in their eyes who they believed could be loved and trusted.”

One of the plaintiffs, 21-year-old Quantasia Sharpton, said Usher picked her out of a crowd during a concert on her 19th birthday and later had sex with her, but she admits she did not test positive for herpes.

Bloom explained all three of her clients, including one man identified as John Doe, have suffered severe emotional distress, depression and anxiety. She alleges Usher failed to inform them he was infected with herpes.

Although the lawsuit reportedly doesn’t specify the amount of damages, the plaintiffs are asking for punitive damages as well as a judge’s order requiring Usher to disclose his alleged herpes diagnosis before any further sexual activity.

Usher is already facing another $20 million lawsuit filed by an anonymous woman who claims he infected her with the virus. The controversy started to unravel after leaked court documents showed Usher had paid a woman $1.1 million after allegedly infecting her with the STD.

Bloom has recently represented celebrities such as Blac Chyna and Kathy Griffin.

Read on: http://hiphopdx.com/news/id.44140/title.usher-slapped-with-10m-lawsuit-that-yep-involves-stds

Whats your take on this? send us your comments….

For more entertainment news: Subscribe, like and Follow:

MicStagesUK
We got your back and we got it all covered! Bringing you the hottest tea as it spills.
We cover:  News, Entertainment, Fashion, Gossip, Sports, Business Advertising and  Technology
FACEBOOK: MICSTAGESUK TWITTER: @MicstagesUK

Martin Shkerli Found Guilty Of Fraud By Brooklyn Jury.

#WeGotYourBack #WeGotYouCovered #BreakingNews #EntertainmentNews #HipHopDX #USA #Brooklyn #NewYork #Court #Jury #Fraud #Conspiracy #MartinShkreli

Martin Shkreli famous for buying Wu-Tang’s album  Once Upon A Time In Shaolin. for $2 million, was found guilty on Friday (August 4th) by a Brooklyn jury. He was facing 8 counts of fraud but was found guilty of 3 according to HipHopDX news.

BROOKLYN, NY – One of Hip Hop’s most notorious proponents in recent years, “Pharma Bro” Martin Shkreli, was found guilty of fraud on Friday (August 4).

According to MSN, a Brooklyn jury deliberated for five days before finding Shkreli guilty on three counts. Shkreli was facing eight counts in total, ranging from securities fraud and conspiracy to commit securities fraud to conspiracy to commit wire fraud.

Prosecutors accused Shkreli of repeatedly misleading investors about what he was doing with their money. The Brooklyn native infamously spent $10,000 on JAY-Z tickets and $2 million on Wu-Tang’s album, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin.

In their closing arguments, Assistant U.S. Attorney Alixandra Smith said Shkreli told “lies upon lies,” while another prosecutor, Jacquelyn Kasulis, said the trial “has exposed Martin Shkreli for who he really is — a con man who stole millions.”

Shkreli’s lawyer Benjamin Brafman portrayed his client as a brilliant misfit who made his investors richer. He reportedly said Shkreli never intended to defraud anyone, and referred to him as an “honest kid.”

In 2014, Shkreli bought the rights to a life-saving drug and promptly raised the price from $13.50 to $750 per pill. After expressing their true feelings towards the defendant, several potential jurors were kept off the panel. One referred to Shkreli as a “snake” and another “the face of corporate greed.”

Shkreli was arrested in 2015 on charges he stole $11 million in stock and cash from another drug company he founded, Retrophin. He reportedly used the money to pay back the hedge fund investors, who took the witness stand on Friday to accuse Shkreli of not disclosing what was happening behind the scenes at the time.

More recently, Shkreli reportedly infuriated Lil Wayne after leaking snippets of Wayne’s long-awaited album — Tha Carter V — in May. In turn, Weezy threatened to sue Shkreli.

https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fmartinshkr%2Fposts%2F10101570221131225&width=500

Although Shkreli didn’t testify in his frauds case, he took to Facebook to slam prosecutors and news outlets covering his case. “My case is a silly witch hunt perpetrated by self-serving prosecutors,” he wrote in a recent post. “Drain the swamp. Drain the sewer that is the (Department of Justice.)”

Source: http://hiphopdx.com/news/id.44275/title.martin-shkreli-convicted-of-fraud

For more entertainment news subscribe, like, comment and Follow:

MicStagesUK
We got your back and we got it all covered! Bringing you the hottest tea as it spills.
We cover:  News, Entertainment, Fashion, Gossip, Sports, Business Advertising and  Technology
FACEBOOK: MICSTAGESUK TWITTER: @MicstagesUK

 

Louis Farrakhan “I See The Birth Of A New JAY-Z”.

#WeGotYourBack #WeGotItCovered #BreakingNews #HipHopDXNews #USA #EntertainmentNews #LouisFarrakhan #JayZ #4:44 #FamilyFeud

JAY-Z’s critically acclaimed 4:44 album was praised for its themes relating to black economic responsibility. According to a recent video from Minister Louis Farrakhan, Hov is becoming something greater.

“I said, ‘Boy this man to me is becoming a leader in the economic development of our [black] people’,” Farrakhan said after reciting a line from the 4:44 track Feud “Family Feud.”

Farrakhah explains his grandchildren played him the No I.D.-exclusively produced album.

JayZ Family Feud Video (Lyrics Only) Published on YouTube: Jun 29, 2017 

 

Image result for jayz 4:44

4:44 Jay:Z Album Cover

 

“When I heard it I was sad, so I said, ‘I have to reach out to my brother’ because he was talking about people wanting to kill him or people desiring to harm him,” Farrakhan said in reference to “Kill Jay-Z.” “I saw death too, but I never saw death for this great brother from somebody harming him. So I called him and said to him, ‘Brother, I see death too.’ I see the death of JAY-Z of old and I see the birth of a new JAY-Z.”

From the Nation of Islam leader’s perspective, the messages of 4:44 could mean a change in the right direction.

“In order to do great things, we’ve got to learn the value of pooling our intelligence, our knowledge, our money, to do the thing that will cause us to be honored and respected by civilized people all over the world,” he said. “So I saw JAY-Z’s album as a new beginning for him, and possibly a new beginning for us.”

Source: http://hiphopdx.com/news/id.44265/title.minister-louis-farrakhan-co-signs-jay-zs-444-album-ice-cubes-big3-basketball-league 

MicStagesUK
We got your back and we got it all covered! Bringing you the hottest tea as it spills
we cover:  News, Entertainment, Fashion, Gossip, Sports, Business Advertising and  Technology
Subscribe, Like, Comment and Follow
FACEBOOK: MICSTAGESUK TWITTER: @MicstagesUK

Find Out Why Miley Cirus Is Considering Leaving The Hip Hop Music Scene

#WeGotYourBack #WeGotItCovered #BreakingNews #EntertainmentNews #USA #MusicNews #MileyCirus #HipHop

It seems like just yesterday Miley Cyrus was collaborating with Juicy J and getting on remixes with French Montana. Well, don’t expect those days to return. In a recent interview with Billboard, the 24-year-old singer said she was distancing herself from hip-hop—or, at least, the type she feels oversexualizes women.

Answering a question about singer Melanie Safka’s influence on her music, Miley eventually ventured off into the reasons why she’s put some distance between herself and the genre she occasionally dabbled in a few years ago. Like just about everyone else, though, she’s a fan of that new K. Dot.

“But I also love that new Kendrick [Lamar] song [“Humble”]: ‘Show me somethin’ natural like ass with some stretch marks,’” she explained. “I love that because it’s not ‘Come sit on my dick, suck on my cock.’ I can’t listen to that anymore. That’s what pushed me out of the hip-hop scene a little. It was too much ‘Lamborghini, got my Rolex, got a girl on my cock’—I am so not that.”

After discussing the “political” vibe of her forthcoming new album, Miley eventually returned to hip-hop, focusing specifically on the notion that she was ever appropriating Black culture.

“It’s mind-boggling to me that there was even a controversy around me having black dancers. That became a thing, where people said I was taking advantage of Black culture, and with Mike [WiLL Made-It]—what the fuck? That wasn’t true. Those were the dancers I liked!” Miley explained.

Miley said she took criticism from music industry figures when she said she wanted to work with Pharrell Williams, whom she collabed with on the 2014 track “Come Get It Bae.”

“When I met Pharrell [Williams], before ‘Blurred Lines,’ before ‘Happy,’ people wouldn’t take meetings with me because they said, ‘He hasn’t had a hit in 10 years.’ They wanted to put me with the Dr. Luke’s of the world, the Max Martin’s, and put me through the fucking assembly line, and I said, ‘No. This is someone who actually cares about me. This is someone I feel safe with.’ I got completely shut out, and I had to just trust myself. What feels right to me feels right to my fans, because they know some dude in a suit didn’t tell me to do it.”

It’s unclear how people will take Miley distancing herself from certain types of hip-hop, but there’s a good chance it sparks up the conversation about the singer’s past relationship with the genre people guard so fiercely.

Source: http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2017/05/miley-cyrus-distances-herself-from-hip-hop/

MicStagesUK
We got your back and we got it all covered! Bringing you the hottest tea as it spills
we cover:  News, Entertainment, Fashion, Gossip, Sports, Business Advertising and  Technology
Subscribe, Like, Comment and Follow
FACEBOOK: MICSTAGESUK TWITTER: @MicstagesUK