BREAKING NEWS: 2 Magnitude Earthquakes Have Hit Visso In Italy.

#WeGotYourBack #WeGotItCovered #BreakingNews #BBCNews #Italy #Visso #Macerata #Earthquake

Two strong earthquakes have hit central Italy, damaging buildings and injuring dozens of people.

A 5.5-magnitude quake struck at 19:10 (17:10 GMT) near Visso in Macerata province, followed two hours later by a 6.1 magnitude tremor in the same area.

Emergency teams have worked through the night. In August an earthquake killed about 300 people south of Visso.

There are few reports of serious injuries but bad weather has been hampering efforts to assess the damage.

Visso is 70km (45 miles) from Amatrice, which was badly damaged in the 6.2 magnitude quake in August.

visso
visso
Image captionSome buildings in central Visso were damaged

Wednesday’s earthquakes were felt across central Italy, including in the capital, Rome, where buildings shook and doors and windows rattled.

“Tens” of people were hurt, but only four people suffered serious injuries, Italy’s civil protection chief Fabrizio Curcio said.

The second earthquake was considerably stronger than the first and numerous smaller aftershocks have occurred. One witness told Italian TV he saw part of a building collapse in front of him.

Read on: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37782320

For more breaking news visit:

MICSTAGESUK

On-line magazine/ website  bringing you the hottest headlines, as they drop.  We cover: Politics, Current Affairs, Movies, Music, Events, Reviews, Health, Sports and Fashion

Continue to like, comment and follow us on:

Facebook: Micstages UK  Twitter: @MicstagesUK  Gmail: MicstagesUK

 ***WE GOT YOUR BACK***

BBC Releases Shocking Messages Between Italian Tennis Player Daniele Bracciali And Gambler Manlio Bruni.

#WeGotYourBack #WeGotItCovered #SportsNews #BBCNews #TennisMatchFixing #DanieleBracciali #ManlioBruni #Video

Here is one of the exchanges – between Italian player Daniele Bracciali, who is now banned, and gambler Manlio Bruni.

According to Italian prosecutor Roberto di Martino, almost 30 top tennis players should be investigated for possible links to betting rings.

Di Martino has been conducting a two-year inquiry into a suspected match-fixing ring involving Italian tennis players and gamblers.

click on the link below (source) to watch the full video conversation between Daniele Bracciali and Manlio Bruni.

Source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-35807032

 

For more sports news  visit:

MICSTAGESUK

On-line magazine/ website  bringing you the hottest headlines, as they drop.  We cover: Politics, Current Affairs, Movies, Music, Events, Reviews, Health, Sports and Fashion

Continue to like, comment and follow us on:

Facebook: Micstages UK  Twitter: @MicstagesUK  Gmail: MicstagesUK

 ***WE GOT YOUR BACK***

Tennis Match-Fixing: More Players To Be Investigated For Links To Betting Rings.

#WeGotYourBack #WeGotItCovered #BreakingNews #BBCNews #Tennis #PlayersToBeInvestigated #MatchFixing #BettingRings

More than two dozen top tennis players should be investigated for possible links to betting rings, according to an Italian prosecutor.

 

Roberto di Martino says their names have appeared in evidence seized from gamblers suspected of fixing matches.

They include two players who have been ranked in the world’s top 20.

So far, only Potito Starace and Daniele Bracciali, two Italians, have been investigated and charged but Di Martino says others should be investigated.

He also told the BBC’s File on 4 programme and BuzzFeed News that tennis authorities should be doing more with the evidence he has gathered.

“Surely if these foreign players were Italian, they would certainly have been at least questioned,” Di Martino said. “They should have provided some explanations.”

Di Martino has been conducting a two-year inquiry into a suspected match-fixing ring involving Italian tennis players and gamblers.

His inquiry has obtained internet chat logs and recordings of phone calls between players and gamblers.

He says more than two dozen non-Italian players are mentioned by the gamblers and believes these players should be investigated by the Tennis Integrity Unit (TIU).

He would not reveal the identity of the players mentioned in the seized evidence but he added: “Interestingly, they are not so-called second-tier tennis players, but also players of some importance.”

Starace and Bracciali have been accused of conspiring to fix matches between 2007 and 2011 for up to 50,000 euros (£38,800).

They are due to appear in court in May and deny charges of conspiracy to commit sports fraud.

Di Martino claims he has “concrete evidence” about two specific matches in 2009 and 2011 in Barcelona involving Starace.

He suspects there are 30 other matches that may have been corrupted, by a number of players, including at Wimbledon and the French Open.

The BBC and BuzzFeed News have learned the names of the players contained in Di Martino’s investigation files.

A source close to the inquiry said two of these players had been described in an internet chat log between two gamblers as their “horses”.

The source told us using this term could mean the players were under the control of the gamblers.

These chat logs were among hundreds of files prosecutors sent to the TIU three months ago.

Read more: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/tennis/35808571

 

For more sports news : Like, comment and follow:

MICSTAGESUK

On-line magazine/ website  bringing you the hottest headlines, as they drop.  We cover: Politics, Current Affairs, Movies, Music, Events, Reviews, Health, Sports and Fashion

Facebook: Micstages UK  Twitter: @MicstagesUK  Gmail:MicstagesUK

 ***WE GOT YOUR BACK***